Fine Dining in the Comfort of Your Room
Many travelers criticize that room service is a waste of meal when you could have eaten out or the food itself is poor quality, overcooked, and boring, These travelers that look down on room service have never experienced the fine dining quality of the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong’s room service.
The Pros & Cons of Room Service
- – Fine dining brought to your room
– Proper silverware and fine china, just like in the restaurants
– Hot food from the warmer
– Eating in the comfort of your room
– Dining in your hotel robe, sleeping clothes, etc
– Eating while watching TV or using your laptop
– Beverage pairing from the room service menu, minibar, or even drinks from the nearby deli/supermarket
- – Missing out on a meal in the city
– Overpriced hotel food
– Overcooked and condensed food
– A boring room service menu
(In the case of the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, the only Con is “Missing out on a meal in the city”.)
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong Room Service Menu
The room service menu provided in the rooms features an international selection of dishes for breakfast, all-day dining, and late-night dining. Breakfast includes a la carte or set meals served in generous portions that can be shared. The all-day and late-night dining menus feature classic flavors from Western and Asian cuisines. Additionally, there is an extensive children’s menu, dessert menu, and drinks menu.
Room Service from the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong’s Restaurants
Aside from the room service menu provided in the room, you can also call In-Room Dining to ask for dishes from your favorite restaurants in the hotel. Yes, that means your favorite fish & chips and curries from The Chinnery and your favorite Chinese dishes from Man Wah.
Watch my video below from my latest room service meals at the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong. And subscribe to my channel for the latest travel vlogs!
Address & Book Your Stay
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
5 Connaught Road
Sign up for my newsletter on the sidebar for blog updates and my travel insider tips!